Tuesday 21 May 2019

Weeks C26–C30

Injury

After hurting my back on April 8, I gave up working out for a month. Certainly some rest was needed in order to allow my back to recover, but I do feel like I took advantage of the excuse provided by the injury to flake out completely.

My back began to feel better after a couple of weeks (despite my not abandoning hockey), but then I re-tweaked it while trying to corral my puppy.

At that point I booked myself an ashiatsu massage at the awesome Sore Spots. The therapist was able loosen me up a bit, but she also suggested I meght benefit from seeing an osteopath or chiropractor. I chose the former, and just had my third appointment today.

On the advice of the osteopath, I skipped a week of hockey, but I went back to it this week (Week of May 19)

I also resumed workouts...

No comments:

Post a Comment